Thursday, July 16, 2020

Welcome to The Waterford Eagle

Greetings Waterford School Community!


Welcome to The Waterford Eagle.


This blog will be a way for me to communicate as Principal to you as the Waterford School Community. The purpose of my posts will be to share with you relevant information as it relates to school announcements, celebrations of learning as well as individual, classroom and school wide accomplishments. We currently find ourselves living in unprecedented times. This will also be a place where you will find updates related to COVID -19 and details on the reopening of school. 


If you have questions or would like to speak with me further about a post please don't hesitate to reach out to me at school 748-9393. 


I hope your receipt of this post finds you well and settled into a summer routine that includes plenty of time outside enjoying our Vermont summer. I look forward to meeting you all very soon.


Sincerely,


Chris